Purchasing a home is theAi??biggest investment that you will probably make in your lifetime. If http://naminov.com/how-to-buy-benfotiamine/ you’re considering buying a home, you are most likely familiarAi??with the complexity of this journey. Ai??It’s important to prepare your profile the best you can. At Broadway Home Loans, we are dedicated to finding the best loan that fits your situation.
Paperwork Needed viagra without perception.
To apply for a loan, you will have to provide the lender with detailed documentation of your financial http://vorota-bryansk.ru/buy-cannabis-seeds-toronto/ history. The lender will request a credit report from a credit agency and will verify the information provided in your loan application. Be prepared to provide:
- Social Security numbers for both you and any co-borrowers
- Copies of checking and savings accounts statements for the past two months
- Evidence of any other assets such as bonds, stocks, or money saved in retirement programs (i.e. 401k or 403b program)
- Recent paycheck stubs
- W-2 withholding forms, or income tax returns for the past two years to verify your income and proof of employment
- The name and address of someone who can verify your employment
- Residence history for the past two years
- Sales contract for the purchase of a new home
- Homeownerai??i??s association information with contact information if property is a condo or part of a homeownerai??i??s association